How do i unlock my provider on my Jailbroken iphone 4 baseband 4.12.09?
Thanks to the awesome hackers out there was possible to jailbreak my iphone 4 on 7.1. One more question to you though... how do i unlock my provider so i can use a different sim? My baseband is 4.12.09. After a quick search i found that most other basebands can be easily unlocked with SAM and other software. Does anybody know a way of doing it?
- 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM #2
- 06-09-2014, 06:01 PM #3
Re: How do i unlock my provider on my Jailbroken iphone 4 baseband 4.12.09?
Call your carrier and if in good standing with them and they are not Sprint they will more than likely after asking you several question, Will more than likely unlock your phone for you. A tip. Lave the story about your phone being JB out, They don't really need to know that.
- 09-12-2014, 03:52 PM #4
- By George Jenkinson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:10 AM
- By She in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 08:02 AM
- By akermi in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:34 AM