How do I delete one of my calendars?
I have double calendars. How do I delete only 1 of them?
- 06-08-2014, 01:51 PM #2
re: How do I delete one of my calendars?
Go to the Calendar settings in the Settings app. Then choose subscribed calendars and then delete whichever one that you want.T.
Ambassador @ iMore
"With great power, comes great responsibility." - Uncle Ben
- 08-10-2014, 01:18 AM #3
- 08-10-2014, 11:11 AM #4
Re: How do I delete one of my calendars?
2. Tap on "Calendars" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the red circle with an i inside in next to the calendar you want to delete.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and then select "Delete Calendar".
5. Select "Done" in the upper right corner when you're finished.
- By XeyeL in forum iPhone 6Replies: 26Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:43 AM
- By moparherb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:46 AM
- By David Richard3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:49 PM