iPhone stuck on activation screen after downloading jailbreak app
I have an iPhone 5C jailbroken untethered on iOS 7. I downloaded this app from cydia called Tetherize, and now my phone is stuck on the activation screen! I try rebooting, booting to safe mode, nothing--and it keeps saying it may take a few minutes to activate my phone, but nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? My phone is a brick and I need to have it working!
- 06-07-2014, 02:37 AM #2iMore Expert
- 784 Posts
Re: iPhone stuck on activation screen after downloading jailbreak app
Try this: when booting and as soon as you see the apple logo, hold down volume up button until the device finish booting. This action will disable all substrates and allow the device to boot normally in case the issue is caused by a cydia substrate.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 10-24-2014, 06:20 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2014, 06:17 AM
- By single-searcher in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2014, 11:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 11:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:00 PM