Can I activate my iPhone 5s with MetroPCS ?
I want an iPhone 5s, so I'm planning on buying the iPhone from the Apple Store and activating it with Metro right after, my question is... is it possible to buy the iPhone in the Apple Store WITHOUT it being setup in store... so basically I just want to purchase it full price then just leave WITHOUT activation or setup in the Apple Store. And can it be activated with Metro without it being flashed and still have the whole iOS system on it without any troubleshooting problems ?
And Thanks in advance.
- 06-06-2014, 10:49 PM #2
- 06-07-2014, 06:12 AM #3
Re: Can I activate my iPhone 5s with MetroPCS ?
This depends on what Metro PCS has as it's frequency. In some states it's CDMA still I think. You'd need it flashed if so. If it's GSM however, you'll just need to purchase a SIM card and pop it in.
I do think that the Verizon version would be suited for either or. It's got both CDMA and GSM. The phone will come factory unlocked as well due to FCC regulators.
Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
- 06-07-2014, 06:17 AM #4
- By CJ Allan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2014, 07:59 PM
- By gdstudiogame in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2014, 11:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:59 PM
- By Mciahle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 03:19 PM