Can you help me find the 4.28GB video depicted in the iTunes bar graph?
The bar graph at the bottom of the page on iTunes shows one video 4.28GB on my 5S. I've looked everywhere on the phone and on iTunes with phone connected and I can't find the file to delete it. Any ideas?
- 06-04-2014, 05:25 PM #2
Re: Can't fing 4.28GB video to delete it
Remove ALL of the videos until it reads -0- and then put them back on again to see if that works. Do you also know that I discovered that if you had no videos and added 5 , it will say 5 usually with a ribbon on them that say new until it is played. Once played in full it should drop to 4,3,2, etc. That is what happens to mine all the time.
- 06-04-2014, 05:25 PM #3
- 06-04-2014, 05:43 PM #4
- By iOS Gravity in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:20 AM
- By sixtysticks in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:40 PM