Do you have any ideas why text disappears when using Threema w/iOS 8 beta?

I

iMore Question

Hello !
I saw that you guys have listed threema as an app that is working on iOS8 however whenever I type a message and hit send the textbox disappears and the keyboard covers the last few messages ( they go down like the keyboard isn't there ). this can be fixed by clicking edit on the upper right and then cancel ( which brings back the textbox and minimises the keyboard correctly )
Any ideas?
Thanks!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 8 Threema

Hello !
I saw that you guys have listed threema as an app that is working on iOS8 however whenever I type a message and hit send the textbox disappears and the keyboard covers the last few messages ( they go down like the keyboard isn't there ). this can be fixed by clicking edit on the upper right and then cancel ( which brings back the textbox and minimises the keyboard correctly )
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Since iOS 8 is a beta, there will be several apps that won't work properly because they haven't been updated. The list was made by one of the community members. Feel free to post your findings there http://forums.imore.com/ios-8/290334-ios-8-beta-compatible-apps.html

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2