My iPad has no service & I can't get on the internet. Can you help me?
my ipad fire is showing no service. i cannot get on the internet
- 06-02-2014, 01:19 PM #2
1. Reboot your device
2. Swipe up from the bottom to display the Control Center and make sure your device isn't in Airplane Mode.
3. Make sure you're not in an area if low reception
4. Notify your wireless carrier to see if they are having cell issues.
5. If your iPad is Wi-Fi only, make sure you have enabled Wi-Fi.
- 06-02-2014, 02:42 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Dx3me in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 08:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:30 PM