Can we each have our own iCloud with only one AppleID or do we have to each have our own?
My husband and I share an AppleID. We each have iPhones and I have an Ipad. My question is: can we each have our own iCloud with only one AppleID or do we have to each have our own AppleID. Each time I try to save something on the cloud from my phone or Ipad, it saves it on his too...Help!
- 06-01-2014, 08:41 PM #2
- 06-01-2014, 08:44 PM #3
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Rumored Apple Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 21Last Post: 01-11-2016, 07:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:14 PM
- By davcoss in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:01 AM
- By hydrogen3 in forum SportsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 06:40 AM