Does the iPhone offer repeated voicemail notifications?
Finally gave in to the modern world and acquired an iPhone 5s a couple of weeks ago. Longtime Mac user, but just not a smart phone person...
Anyway, is there an app to 'assist' in the voicemail situation?
From what I gather via cursory research, the repeated voicemail notification of my feature phone doesn't transfer over to the (supposedly) more advanced iPhone.
Is this an Apple oversight? I wouldn't think it was Verizon as the 'feature' worked on the ancient handset I had previously.
The rants that I saw posted were from 2007 and 2008 so Apple 'should' have had time to look into the issue, but it would not surprise me if they haven't.
(Should I also add that I would have left Apple years ago if I didn't hate Windows and Google so much?)
- 06-01-2014, 01:23 PM #2
- 06-01-2014, 02:02 PM #3
- 06-01-2014, 03:06 PM #4
Re: BASIC iPhone Voicemail Question...
- 06-01-2014, 07:30 PM #5
- 11-26-2014, 04:10 PM #6
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 49Last Post: 07-09-2014, 05:48 PM
- By Bilal Almuhandis in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:55 AM
- By anon6040766 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:20 AM