Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Twitter won't open or delete. What can I do?

Hey guys I'm having huge problems with twitter. You see it's one of my all time favourite apps but it won't open and hangs when I try to log into it. Unfortunately to make matters worse it won't allow me to remove it either (error code 80004003) via I-Tunes or even I-Fun Box. Is there anyway I can remove it completely?

Default Re: Twitter won't open or delete

Try rebooting your device.
    iMore Expert

784 Posts

Default Re: Twitter won't open or delete. What can I do?

If it's out of date, try to update it, open the apps store and look in the update tab and see if it needs an update or not. Also, have you tried deleting it right from the device it self? When the apps wiggling, the x mark to delete it is missing or on the twitter app while all other apps having that x mark?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Re: Twitter won't open or delete. What can I do?

Thanks for the advice guys but I've done both. On each occasions it's just chose to stick around. When I click on the X in I-Tunes while it's connected it initially appears to work but then when I apply the change it comes up with an error code. The exact same situation is true for I-Fun-Box too. I should look for another update though I was wondering is it possible that there's a command that could delete it using terminal?