Ipod Touch 2G (4.2.1) Jailbroken - Won't load past the apple logo

I

iMore Question

Hey guys I'm having a nightmare of a time with Jailbreak for my Ipod Touch 2G. Basically I plug in my Ipod and start-up redsn0w and everything install A-OK but then it just freezes with Apple Logo Screen. Then when I use the "Just Boot" option in redsn0w to boot teathered it has no problem loading the pineapple logo and then onto the main menu but then every time I want to switch my Ipod off again and then back on it's forever frozen at the apple load screen and I can't load up the main menu.

Is there a way for me to simply just logged onto my Ipod and just enjoy the jailbroken apps without having to boot teathered through redsn0w on my computer to enjoy it every time please? Or am I simply missing something.

Any help would be appreciated because this is actually getting physically exhausting.

Beastbullsw1n

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I can help all you had to do was put the ipod in dfu mode and plug it into the computer, open itunes look for your ipod then click restore and your fine. It also happend to me i was so F**CKing scared and Then I was told to do all this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2