Ipod Classic sync issues
I upgraded from Windows XP to Win 7 a while back.
After doing so, 37 of the CDs that I had in my Library have disappeared from my computer and my itunes library. These are actual CDs that I own and imported.
However, they ARE still on my iPod classic.
I have searched my hard drive extensively and cannot find these CDs.
I also have TONS of duplicates in my library now and many with the ! symbol.
1. Any idea what happened to the CDs?
2. Can I get the library to match the ipod and not the other way around?
Before I do something I'm going to regret, (and I'd rather not import these 37 CDs again) can someone please guide me in getting my Library and Classic back in order?
- 05-28-2014, 12:10 PM #2
Re: Ipod Classic sync issues
Have you still not done a sync with the iPod since you upgraded? Your iPod should sync your content back to your iTunes library.
Also, try this method here before anything. How to Transfer Music From iPod to iTunes | Tech Channel - RadioShack Basically what you want to do is just copy your music already on your iPod to your iTunes library. If you're successful with this, I would just mass delete whatever the heck iTunes is showing you and just transfer all from iPod to iTunes with this method in one shot.
- By xMatter in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2014, 05:09 PM
- By kazn3r in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2014, 05:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2014, 02:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2014, 09:10 AM