Why am I getting a pop up about memory being too low on my iPad?
Why on street view 3d am I getting pop up memory too low on iPad what can I do to rectify
- 05-27-2014, 09:52 AM #2
I like using Battery Doctor to free up some RAM as well as xCleaner, but xCleaner is no longer available in the AppStore.
EDIT: pic for icon reference
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by 098v; 05-27-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Added pic for reference
- 05-27-2014, 10:37 AM #3
If you have not maxed out your memory by having to much on your iPad try rebooting it or do a backup and restore and get all the junk out of it you don't need and gain it all back. Then use your backup to reset everything.
- By RADDBUS in forum iPad AirReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2014, 10:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2014, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2014, 07:40 AM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 04:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:30 AM