Iphone 4s display issues
I have a 4s that suddenly died. Itunes won’t recognize phone. Will try to turn on and only get a grey screen with a black halo. Tried most suggested fixes. Once the battery totally died I recharged it and it came to life for a little while. I turned it off and now back to same problem. Wondering if a new screen would fix it or does this sound like a logic board issue? Thanks for the help.
- 05-25-2014, 05:29 PM #2
Re: Iphone 4s display issues
That is what it does sound like but have you tried to place itg into DFU Mode How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
After that of course tether it back to iTunes and try and restore from new . This might do it as we do get quite a few of these issues. If it does not work, Then you might need to take it to Apple Genius bar or an authorized repair in your area for Apple.
- 05-25-2014, 07:19 PM #3
- 05-25-2014, 09:05 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2014, 04:15 PM
- By johnboysupergolf in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:50 AM
- By Vicelord8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:23 PM