IPhone 5 video sounds
How to turn sound recorder off when making a video with my iphone 5?
- 05-22-2014, 02:49 AM #2
Re: IPhone 5 video sounds
Hi and welcome to iMore
I don't believe you can turn the sound off when recording a video with your iPhone.
Your only option is to import it to a video-making app or piece of software and remove the sound track yourself.
I'm not sure if iMovies can do it as i've never tried it but Windows Movie Maker definitely can and it's free.
- By rosser in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2014, 05:53 PM
- By gordol in forum iPhone 5Replies: 13Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 05:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 05:20 PM