Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Can I track my lost iPod using my Apple ID?

Can I track my iPod using my Apple ID

Default Re: Lost iPod

If your iPod is connected to a wifi and if you had Find My iPhone enabled in settings, you can track your iPod, yes.

Simply go to www.icloud.com, insert your credentials and you'll be able to track it
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Re: Lost iPod

I've gotta agree, but if you have certain apps such as spotify, basic google apps such as drive and docs, basic games, if you don't have Find My Iphone downloaded, you can still use the apps mentioned Unless your iphone is stolen, then you Might have an "Iwar" trying to override one another. And unless you go by a pen name you might have identity theft. Especially if the thief has an interest in holding Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogger and other social media pages for ransom. Fortunately, I can tell you this wasn't from experience. One last thing about the spotify overriding, the thief would have to be someone like your neighbor or across the street so the thief can tap into your Wi-Fi, and use your device.