Can you help me bypass the previous owner's security measures so I can use the device?

I

iMore Question

Ive got Ipad 3rd generation but it requires Apple I.d of the person who had it before me. But i don't know that person. So therefore i cannot get into the Ipad? could you please tell me how i can bypass the Apple I.D.

thank you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Mr

Sure YOU can't and more than likely might never especially given the situation just told to us. Good luck and wish I could be more positive.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mr

The person who had it before you can login to iCloud via a computer and wipe the device remotely. That will allow you to use it as your own. Outside of doing that, the device will be unusable.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Take it back to where you bought it from and ask for a refund, or if you bought it online via Paypal, file a claim. If you obtained it via 'other' means, then you're out of luck.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No. We can not.
This is more of a curiosity question but why when we have seen you here before would you come on the way you did to ask this question? Also the way you are answering these questions especially your last replay I am not for one going to go any further and hope everyone else drops this because it is going in a direction that does not look good. Good luck to you.

EDIT: Made a mistake posting to this individual and reposted an apology to him in this thread

Last edited:

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Ive got Ipad 3rd generation but it requires Apple I.d of the person who had it before me. But i don't know that person. So therefore i cannot get into the Ipad? could you please tell me how i can bypass the Apple I.D.

thank you.

Send me the iPad 3, and $2000, you'll get an iPad 3 back without this AppleID on it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
This is more of a curiosity question but why when we have seen you here before would you come on the way you did to ask this question? Also the way you are answering these questions especially your last replay I am not for one going to go any further and hope everyone else drops this because it is going in a direction that does not look good. Good luck to you.

Look at the thread title. The dude asked "Can you help me bypass...". My response was accurate, succinct and spot on. Q: "Can you help me...?" A: "No, we can not." Seems like a complete conversation right there.
And by the way, what question did I ask?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
To my knowledge you can not .. I have seen a site with a tool that claims to be able to but I don't know if it actually works or is a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Look at the thread title. The dude asked "Can you help me bypass...". My response was accurate, succinct and spot on. Q: "Can you help me...?" A: "No, we can not." Seems like a complete conversation right there.
And by the way, what question did I ask?
As anybody in this forum if they wish to admit it or not can make mistakes and I made a mistake mixing this thread and you with a similar one so my apologies for the post and hope you accept it. Yep I just made a mistake. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen