How can I download iCloud control panel?

I

iMore Question

please advice how to download iCloud control panel - it is probably necessary to control the storage and backup iPhone 5s. I WI for XP and I found just the WI 7 to 8 Or ask how to please back up your phone data.
Still can not figure out how to turn on the camera self-timer.

Thanks

pros?m o radu jak st?hnou kontroln? panel iCloud - je zřejmě potřebn? pro ovl?d?n? ?lo?i?tě a z?lohy telefonu iPhone 5s. M?m WI pro XP a na?la jsem jenom pro WI 7-8 . Nebo poraďte pros?m jak z?lohovat data telefonu.
Je?tě nemů?u přij?t na to jak ve foť?ku zapnout samospou?ť.
Předem děkuji.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
please advice how to download iCloud control panel - it is probably necessary to control the storage and backup iPhone 5s. I WI for XP and I found just the WI 7 to 8 Or ask how to please back up your phone data.
Still can not figure out how to turn on the camera self-timer.

Thanks

pros?m o radu jak st?hnou kontroln? panel iCloud - je zřejmě potřebn? pro ovl?d?n? ?ložiště a z?lohy telefonu iPhone 5s. M?m WI pro XP a našla jsem jenom pro WI 7-8 . Nebo poraďte pros?m jak z?lohovat data telefonu.
Ještě nemůžu přij?t na to jak ve foť?ku zapnout samospoušť.
Předem děkuji.

Hope this is of some help.
iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The iCloud Control Panel can be found as you know on Apple doing a search for it and even though it might not say XP it will work on it. I use it on Win 7 Pro and really like it. It will create it's own folder for storage of your Photostream.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73