Hello Im trying to restore the iPhone 4 to iOS 7.1.1, but they are apearing to many iTunes errors.

Im stucked on Recovery Mode, and couldn't get out of it, I have tried all ways to get out off it but none worked.

Im having errors like this one:
    Attached Thumbnails Iphone 4 won't restore from iTunes-untitled.png  
    05-18-2014 05:40 AM
    Unplug it and there was a new iTunes update a few days ago, Make sure you are running the latest version and then try again in DFU mode and you should be ok.

[GUIDE] How to Put Device in DFU Mode and Restore it
    Wal Fetoshi likes this.
    05-18-2014 08:20 AM
    I have the latest iTunes version [iTunes 11.2.0.115]

And I know how to put in on DFU Mode. But when I connect the iPhone with the PC it starts on Recovery Mode.

I have corrected the HOSTS file, but still same.
    By the way this iPhone was Jailbroken [ iOS 7.1] with geeksn0w
    05-18-2014 01:05 PM
    Copying and pasting my reply in another thread with a similar issue. Sounds like you just need to delete iTunes completely and re install it.

As far as your other issue goes: If you haven't already, update iTunes on your computer. Look for the update in "Help" in the above menu. "Check for updates." If the problem continues, delete iTunes and re-install it. This used to happen to me on occasion when doing a restore and that would be the solution for me other than restoring on a different computer.

Apple - iTunes - Download iTunes Now
    Jaguarr40 and Wal Fetoshi like this.
    05-18-2014 01:14 PM
    Guys Thanks for your help. I solved my problem by changing the cable and the PC.

My PC was meesed up with his Hosts files, so I went in another computer and tried restoring with a different cable. It worked perfect.

Thank's again for your time
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    05-18-2014 03:12 PM
    Guys Thanks for your help. I solved my problem by changing the cable and the PC.

My PC was meesed up with his Hosts files, so I went in another computer and tried restoring with a different cable. It worked perfect.

Glad you were able to get it restored
    05-18-2014 05:12 PM

We are for sure glad you got it working and for future reference especially for the JB you mention it helps to tell us the ENTIRE story to best help. Thanks again for letting us know.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 05-18-2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: rewording
    Wal Fetoshi likes this.
    05-18-2014 05:18 PM
    Hello Im trying to restore the iPhone 4 to iOS 7.1.1, but they are apearing to many iTunes errors.

Im stucked on Recovery Mode, and couldn't get out of it, I have tried all ways to get out off it but none worked.

Im having errors like this one:
    On one last thing I should mention it is good you asked the question and knew enough yourself to work through it. Good job.
    Wal Fetoshi likes this.
    05-18-2014 05:22 PM
    I had this same issue before with my 4s and it ended up being a bad cable!

-Shadowalker
    05-20-2014 07:43 AM