Iphone 4 won't restore from iTunes

Wal Fetoshi

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello Im trying to restore the iPhone 4 to iOS 7.1.1, but they are apearing to many iTunes errors.

Im stucked on Recovery Mode, and couldn't get out of it, I have tried all ways to get out off it but none worked. :(

Im having errors like this one:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 4,983

Wal Fetoshi

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the latest iTunes version [iTunes 11.2.0.115]

And I know how to put in on DFU Mode. But when I connect the iPhone with the PC it starts on Recovery Mode.

I have corrected the HOSTS file, but still same.
By the way this iPhone was Jailbroken [ iOS 7.1] with geeksn0w :(

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Copying and pasting my reply in another thread with a similar issue. Sounds like you just need to delete iTunes completely and re install it.

As far as your other issue goes: If you haven't already, update iTunes on your computer. Look for the update in "Help" in the above menu. "Check for updates." If the problem continues, delete iTunes and re-install it. This used to happen to me on occasion when doing a restore and that would be the solution for me other than restoring on a different computer.

Apple - iTunes - Download iTunes Now

Wal Fetoshi

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Guys Thanks for your help. I solved my problem by changing the cable and the PC.

My PC was meesed up with his Hosts files, so I went in another computer and tried restoring with a different cable. It worked perfect.

Thank's again for your time :)

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Guys Thanks for your help. I solved my problem by changing the cable and the PC.

My PC was meesed up with his Hosts files, so I went in another computer and tried restoring with a different cable. It worked perfect.

Glad you were able to get it restored

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We are for sure glad you got it working and for future reference especially for the JB you mention it helps to tell us the ENTIRE story to best help. Thanks again for letting us know.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello Im trying to restore the iPhone 4 to iOS 7.1.1, but they are apearing to many iTunes errors.

Im stucked on Recovery Mode, and couldn't get out of it, I have tried all ways to get out off it but none worked. :(

Im having errors like this one:

On one last thing I should mention it is good you asked the question and knew enough yourself to work through it. Good job.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods