My iPhone is disabled. How long do I have to wait?
I just disabled my iPhone after it being disabled for an hour. How long do I have to wait now?
- 05-17-2014, 05:38 PM #2
- 05-17-2014, 06:13 PM #3
re: My iPhone is disabled. How long do I have to wait?
Lol. So,sorry but really how can you disable your phone that's has already been as you say disabled for an hour.
Do you think if you provided much more info you might be helped or tried to be helped?
- 05-24-2014, 08:00 AM #4
My iPhone is disabled
I think he's putting the wrong passcode in and it's locking him out of the device. He did it once for an hour then did it again and is now wondering how long he will be locked out.
This is my best guess as to what this post is trying to ask but I have no answer.
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2016, 12:29 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:39 PM
- By dpham00 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2014, 11:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 08:15 AM