- 05-16-2014, 10:21 PM #2
Re: Verizon LTE?
Chance are that you are in one of the more congested areas of the network. But don't worry, with Verizon's AWS rollout AKA XLTE, you should see much faster speeds. Sometimes the network just can't handle the amount of usage from all of the devices in a city.
- 05-17-2014, 10:40 PM #4
- 05-18-2014, 06:20 AM #6
- By boovish in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:52 PM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2014, 04:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 07:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 02:10 PM
- By the_tech_eater in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 03:11 PM