- iMore Intermediate
- 328 Posts
Sync Drafts with iPhone outlook mail
I found a lot of places that say that the drafts only save on the device, and not sync with drafts on PC.
I found doing this syncs Drafts but lose push notification.
Go like your going to setup a new email, but click other.
Put in a fake email and password makes mail app go in manual mode. Like pic
Then when in that mode enter your real outlook info and enter.
Server port: 993
Server port: 587
Good to go😜 I did not have to enter the port info but it's there if you do.
Happy complete outlook sync.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 05-14-2014, 08:23 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:50 PM
- By ame in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 11:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 11:00 AM