Apps Closing

I

iMore Question

Someone please help. Whenever i try to open ANY app it opens for a split second but then it automatically closes. PLEASE HELP!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
this happened to me a few years ago on my iPod touch- the fix at the time was to go to the app store and download any app- free one is fine- then open that app. Close it out then try your other apps

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When this happens it is pretty well known to delete the app and reboot your iDevice to clean the cache and reinstall the app. This should take care of it. Let us know if this fixes it.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
When this happens it is pretty well known to delete the app and reboot your iDevice to clean the cache and reinstall the app. This should take care of it. Let us know if this fixes it.
the OP says its all of the apps... Oddly my fix worked several years ago when I had this problem.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
this happened to me a few years ago on my iPod touch- the fix at the time was to go to the app store and download any app- free one is fine- then open that app. Close it out then try your other apps

I remember having to do that after an iOS update. It did fix the issue.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the advice. I will have to remember this if it ever happens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2