iPhone 5 dies before it should!
Okay so back in October my phone would die on 20% in January it started dying on 40%... now its May and my phone never gets past 68%!!!! I took it to the apple store and they told me that the battery showed it was green meaning it was in good condition. Two days ago it reached 20% and gave me the 20% warning and died and right now it is on 35%. Any suggestions on fixing this problem?
- 05-10-2014, 01:07 PM #2
Re: iPhone 5 dies before it should!
First, try calibrating the %. Run it down til it shuts off, then charge it up to 100%. When it gets to 100%, let it continue to charge another hour. Do not use the phone while it's charging. Let us know if that works or not.
Sent from from my iPhone 5
- By Hansana in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 05-16-2014, 02:09 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2014, 06:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 07:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:55 PM