My iPhone 5s doesnt connect to my pc.. How can I fix that?
My iPhone charges but I cant connect it to iTunes on my computer. It has Windows 8 I think .. Its been like this for a month or more..
- 05-09-2014, 12:15 PM #2
- 05-10-2014, 03:32 AM #3
Re: My iPhone 5s doesnt connect to my pc.. How can I fix that?
Hi and welcome to iMore.
As John says above, yo9u may need to authorise it on iTunes.
Has the device connected in the past? When you connect the cable, do you get the connection sound in Windows and does iTunes show the device on the left hand sidebar?
Can you try connecting it using a different lead and can you try connecting it to a different computer with iTunes on it too? This will help isolate where the problem lies.
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 02:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:45 PM
- By c_elliott83 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 08:50 AM