problem with invitees

I

iMore Question

I am trying to add invitees to calendar events. Unlike other threads i do have the "invitees" option, however, when i get to the "add" screen there is no "done" button in the upper right hand corner. So after I add a contact I have no way to say i'm done. the only option is to back up and then its as if I just didn't make a selection.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Tried rebooting? I don't use the calendar at all so I can't really help you. Hopefully, someone else will come along.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to add invitees to calendar events. Unlike other threads i do have the "invitees" option, however, when i get to the "add" screen there is no "done" button in the upper right hand corner. So after I add a contact I have no way to say i'm done. the only option is to back up and then its as if I just didn't make a selection.
After you enter your invitee or invitees, you tap the back edit button like here:
rajevy5u.jpg

Then it should show the number of invitees and you then tap Done in the upper right like here:
ehy5epeh.jpg

Then it shows the names of your invitees and you tap the back button for month and your done.
5yvytage.jpg

She accepted! :)
ureduvuq.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim