How do i get my iphone out of recovery mode
I updated my iPhone,then after I updated it,it said invalid simcard
- 05-07-2014, 09:47 AM #2
Re: How do i get my iphone out of recovery mode
Hi there and welcome to iMore.
If your device is already in recovery mode, connect it to your computer and run iTunes. You may have to hold the Home button while you connect the USB cable.
iTunes should detect the device is in recovery mode and offer to restore it from a backup. All personal data, apps and settings will be removed from your iPhone or iPad and it will be restored to the most recent backup, so some data might be lost if you haven't backed up for a while.
- By betaphi in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2014, 03:34 AM
- By nuwin_tim in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 02:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 08:53 AM
- By iRy757 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 08:36 AM