Wordbase problem with connectivity
Hi - I accidentally deleted my WORDBASE from my iphone - when I reinstalled it, I have a choice between connecting with Email - Game Centre or Facebook. I used to play through Game Centre so I clicked that but then my previous games (of which I had more than 350 wins) have disappeared and I am starting back with 0 .... I logged out and chose Facebook instead but it wont connect and I get the following message:
Facebook login failed. Make sure you have allowed Wordbase to connect with Facebook in iOS Settings>Facebook..
I have checked all my settings and can not find what I am doing wrong or missing to get my games back.
- 05-07-2014, 02:56 PM #2
Re: Wordbase problem with connectivity
Sometimes if you're using Facebook to sign onto 3rd party things you need to go to the facebook app on a device, and use the code generator within it and grab a number instead of using your facebook password.
- By nason54 in forum iPhoneReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:00 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 08:09 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 04:54 PM