iPhone 4s with some issues...
This morning I got a text message asking if I knew why my friend's iPhone was a) sending her SMS from her email address [[ pretty sure that is fixed now ]] and b) why the phone itself is not "updating." Of course, by "updating" I mean there's no push notifications and whatnot.
Anyone have any ideas on how to get everything working right? My only thought is to do what I'd do with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and do a factory reset on the device as a whole and just start over. I'm definitely open to better solutions that mind though.
- 05-06-2014, 10:04 AM #2
- 05-06-2014, 10:56 AM #3
Re: iPhone 4s with some issues...
Is it to be clear her iPhone sending others SMS from her email and she is receiving SMS through her email and not messages to he phone number? Is the other device sending to her if that is the way and iPhone or if the 2nd way is she sending to an iPhone and if yes to both does she have iMessage turned on or set to send as SMS if an iMessage cannot be sent?
- 05-06-2014, 10:58 AM #4
- By TeamCrews in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-08-2014, 10:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 09:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 09:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 09:29 AM