Anybody tried this iPhone stand?
I like watching Youtube during lunch or dinner. It is annoying to hold phone for long time or have to find some random objects to stand the phone. Trying to buy a reliable and portable iphone stand, then came across this one http://www.amazon.com/SillyCute-Port...mUvbUpU2246733
The second reviewer said it is the best mini kickstand with more functions. Looks cute, but not sure it really works or not. Anybody tried it yet?
- 05-05-2014, 07:13 PM #2
Re: Anybody tried this iPhone stand?
Thanks for advice. I did not realize that one package has 10 stands! sounds too good to be true. Maybe put one in each room, living room, dining room, bathroom, office, so that i have one whenever i need. You are right, Amazon says it has many usefulness besides being a kickstand, such as earphone winder, cable drop, phone grip, bathroom organizer. I guess i should put some on tiles to organize my charging cables, toothbrushes, nail cutters, razors. Sounds cool with only 15 bucks, right? I'd like to order one set.
- 05-06-2014, 02:54 AM #4
- 05-06-2014, 09:29 AM #6
- By dfbjyoo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 14Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:19 PM
- By rdubmu in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2014, 07:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:00 AM