iCloud or Gmail account on Apple Mac?

I

iMore Question

Hi
Since my Yahoo account was hacked, I can't access my Yahoo email account via Mac Mail (I was advised that it's easier for the Mac to access via the net, rather than MacMail overcoming the hurdles). It's a real pain to access my mail via the net all the time and I can't attach a single iPhoto to my Yahoo account (the entire contents of iPhoto seems to get attached and I have to shut down the Mac to stop it).
Question is, is it better to move to an iCloud or Gmail account? Which one is easier when using an iPhone and Mac? Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi
Since my Yahoo account was hacked, I can't access my Yahoo email account via Mac Mail
I'm sorry your Yahoo account was hacked, however, I assume you changed the passcode to it. As for accessing your Yahoo mail via the Mac Mail app, why not?
(I was advised that it's easier for the Mac to access via the net, rather than MacMail overcoming the hurdles).
What hurdles?
It's a real pain to access my mail via the net all the time and I can't attach a single iPhoto to my Yahoo account (the entire contents of iPhoto seems to get attached and I have to shut down the Mac to stop it).
Are you sure you're not inadvertently selecting all of the photos?
Question is, is it better to move to an iCloud or Gmail account?
That depends on you and your needs. iCloud works well with Apple devices but Gmail is still probably the most widely used.
Which one is easier when using an iPhone and Mac? Thank you.
Both are easy to use, but I'd go with iCloud for seamless use with Apple products.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Just remember that iCloud only gives you 5GB free storage while Google gives you 15. 5 may seem like a lot, but that includes backups as well as apps that support iCloud storage.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77