When I get a message and don't want the person to know I read it till later on a iPhone 5s, I want to shut off the read under the original message
- 05-01-2014, 08:34 PM #2
Are you asking how to do it? Just go to that mail acct and toggle off read or don't open the email until you are ready to read it. The first lets you read it without them knowing if you **** off read which works for iMessage as well.
- 05-01-2014, 09:09 PM #3
Imessage says delivered when a message is delivered and received. Even if your phone is locked, it will receive an imessage.
To turn read receipts off for imessage here is a helpful link:
How to turn iMessage read receipts on or off | iMore
I am not sure if the iphone supports read receipts for emails.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:40 AM
- By SkyVixxen in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:09 AM