i have a iphone i just got it an it wont let me set it up an when i try to use wifi it wont work how to fix it !!!!!!
    04-30-2014 01:09 PM
    i have a iphone i just got it an it wont let me set it up an when i try to use wifi it wont work how to fix it !!!!!!
    I think you are going to need to provide some more information
    04-30-2014 01:12 PM
    Was it from a third party? What do you mean by it won't let you set it up? What is the phone saying when you try to? And I don't believe you can access wifi until the phone is set up.

Have you plugged it into iTunes?
    04-30-2014 01:13 PM
    What seems to be your problem. If you can be more descriptive, we will be able to help you
    04-30-2014 11:23 PM
    first check that is connected or not ? if connected then what ip u get if u know | are you connect open wifi network or connect protected ssid key network ? also check to connect other wifi network if problem still existing then rest ur network settings ... Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. most probably ur got solve
    05-01-2014 12:42 AM