Help! Game of War Keeps saying to close the app!

I

iMore Question

I recently updated to IOS 7.1.1 and every time I try to open Game of War it say to close the app, but the instructions don't work for the ipad 2! If you double tap the home screen the app comes up but if you hold it there is no red minus! Not sure if my game is gone forever?!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I recently updated to IOS 7.1.1 and every time I try to open Game of War it say to close the app, but the instructions don't work for the ipad 2! If you double tap the home screen the app comes up but if you hold it there is no red minus! Not sure if my game is gone forever?!

Double tap and swipe up ios 7 does not have red minus like ios 6 did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wigwam641265

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
As above I am having the same problem on my iPad 2 and I have tried swiping the app up to close it and the.n re-opening but I am still getting the same instruction screen....

Help me please!!!

chrissiee

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
They are doing routine maintenance, that's why it's doing that. It did it to me last week and then the game started working fine. And it's doing to me again this week. Just be patient.

chrissiee

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Depending on your time zone, everyone will have the same problem at some point. Maitenance time is different for people in different time zones.

Patricia Keller

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help I need to get in my account please

I'm having problems getting back in to my game can someone help me cause I a buyer of gold and a active player please if anyone can help me please let me know I'm a valuable player thanks Patricia

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73