Instructions for iCloud

F

Fuzdawg

I want to move some emails toiCloud to save them..I would like step by step instructions if possible..can u help me ?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Under your settings and scroll to iCloud and toggle on anything you want iCloud to back up, That is all you have to do.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Under your settings and scroll to iCloud and toggle on anything you want iCloud to back up, That is all you have to do.
He said move. If he deletes the emails from his email account, then the next iCloud update will delete them there as well. To keep them in iCloud, he either has to leave them on the email account or don't continue to update iCloud. He'd need to turn iCloud auto update off.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
He said move. If he deletes the emails from his email account, then the next iCloud update will delete them there as well. To keep them in iCloud, he either has to leave them on the email account or don't continue to update iCloud. He'd need to turn iCloud auto update off.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
My bad...You are right. I failed to see the or read the word move. Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I want to move some emails toiCloud to save them..I would like step by step instructions if possible..can u help me ?

1. If you are referring to email messages associated with your iCloud email account then those messages are already being saved. Just leave them alone and don't delete them.
2. If your email messages are from another email service then forward them to your iCloud account.
3. If you trying to save your iCloud email via an iCloud backup then you can't because it doesn't back up data that's already stored in iCloud. See the information via the following link.

iCloud: iCloud storage and backup overview

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW