iTunes Blank on PC
Hey imates, since the past one week the itunes store on my desktop is blank with a white screen. Before I couldn't update my apps on the pc since the error "network was reset" was constantly popping up. It is a huge headache since I can't even access the official discussions on apple.com. That discussions website is inaccessible. What is wrong?
- 04-27-2014, 07:57 AM #2
Re: iTunes Blank on PC
I would suggest you uninstall iTunes by calling Apple and have them walk you through it mainly because there are 45 parts to it and they have to removed in a certain order and then install the latest version of iTunes out now and see if that helps you.
- By bibingeorge in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:42 PM
- By Gobrown75 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 10:52 AM
- By kar120c in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:41 AM