Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Angry Cannot connect to itunes store

Help! I recently reconfigured my ipad mini and my son's as we were both under the same account for iCloud and iTunes. I followed directions I found to reset icloud so we both had our own icloud account but thought I had kept the same iTunes account. However, since doing this last night, neither of us can access the purchased content to iTunes nor can my daughter on her ipod. I don't know what I didi but I have tried everything I could find from resetting everything, to changing passwords for iTunes and still nothing. I can access my music on my laptop that was already there but that is about it. Every time I try to access the iTunes store from one of the iPads or the iPods, it just keeps telling me that I cannot connect to the iTunes store. This is very frustrating....please help.
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Cannot connect to itunes store

Do you have internet access or are you using WI-FI and are you connected there?
    iMore Guru

1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

Default Re: Cannot connect to itunes store

Under settings go to iTunes and App Store and make sure the Apple ID displayed is the one you use for your iTunes purchases. If not, sign in with that name. It won't mess up your iCloud account. You should be able to use iTunes again

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk