iPhone 5s Touch ID will only works sometime .
Hey , so yesterday I had gotten my iPhone 5s Gold 16GB on the latest IOS 7.1.1 . There is a problem , I register my touch id a few times and only works for about 30 minute and then it stop recognizing my fingerprint . After that , I deleted and re-register alot of times . So now is working properly , it only register my fingerprint properly only when my thumb is clean . Like I wash my hands . I enrolled 5 fingerprints with the same thumb . So now it's working perfectly , but is there any tips to help to solve this problem in the future ? Or is it because my thumb is cover with unseen dirt ? Any idea or tips to solve this problem . Please help guys , thanks so much !
- 04-26-2014, 10:25 AM #2
- 04-26-2014, 11:58 AM #3
Re: iPhone 5s Touch ID will only works sometime .
I got my one thumb registered 4 times.
This is working for me now about 8 out 10 times.
iOS 7.1 helped. Before that it was about 6 out 10 times.
I wash my hand quit a few times a day and I read that adversely effects the reading.
- 04-26-2014, 02:17 PM #4
- By anon8800080 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:03 AM
- By rellyrellz in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 27Last Post: 05-10-2014, 03:03 PM
- By Septembersrain in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 28Last Post: 05-03-2014, 07:24 PM
- By JC Borja in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 10:56 AM