- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Calendar invite acceptance sync across multiple devices
When I get a calendar invite it appears in the inbox on all IOS devices. If I accept, tho, it does not seem to auto-sync the acceptance to other devices ... And stays in the inbox for acceptance or rejection on these. Can't even delete as option is only "OK". Is thus a bug or a setup option I have not properly activated?
- 04-26-2014, 12:56 PM #2
Re: Calendar invite acceptance sync across multiple devices
Many members have their own device while sharing the same Apple ID or iCloud account and therefore, it's possible that what you're experiencing is by design although I have no information to back that claim.
- By kataran in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 31Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:47 AM
- By MrMars in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 02:50 AM
- By Dylan James in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:48 PM