My iPad is not working correctly after updating the iOS version.
Just did the i-Pad 7.1 big update today and suddenly the pad is not working. Whatever button you touch is outlined in black, you have to double tap it to make it work and then when in a page that needs scrolling, it will not scroll at all. Reboots do not work. Was working fine before the update! Help.
- 04-25-2014, 08:22 AM #2
re: My iPad is not working correctly after updating the iOS version.
2. Locate the .ipsw file and move it to the trash bin.
3. Put your iPad in DFU mode.
4. Initiate the computer's iTunes app (Preferably, the latest version).
5. When iTunes detects that your device is in recovery, select to restore and update it.
6. When the process is complete, set up your iPad as new and not from a backup.
The above process will cause iTunes to download and install a fresh copy of the latest iOS version for your device. This *should* fix the problem you are experiencing.
- By MTapester in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2014, 07:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 07:21 AM