- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Backing up notes on multiple devices on iCloud
Hi, I've recently been using notes on my iPad to write a couple of documents.
When I backed up the documents on my iPad and did the same on my iPhone the documents simply disappeared? I've tried redoing the backup and checking all my documents but they've simply vanished and i really need them.
Can anyone help me retrieve them?
- 04-24-2014, 08:33 PM #2
- 04-24-2014, 10:34 PM #3
Re: Backing up notes on multiple devices on iCloud
Welcome to iMore Dylan
Did you create an iCloud email when prompt in Settings>iCloud to back up your notes to the cloud
In your notes app tap on the Accounts on the top left of the screen and see which notes you have “on my phone” verses “iCloud”
- By kataran in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 31Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 04:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 03:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 01:44 PM