Unlink services from google/gmail

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

I would like to know where I can see which external services have access to/from Gmail.

Let me make this clear: I uninstalled mailbox from my iPhone and I want to un-allow the access to my gmail account that I allowed when I installed the app.

In Dropbox for example, there is a listing in your preferences which service was when allowed etc.

I can't find this in neither the google nor the gmail preferences.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you want to keep your gmail acct and just not allowed mailbox access to it or do you also wish to delete gmail. I would go to Mailbox - Mailbox

You may find the answer there more than likely and if you want to delete your gmail just go to the gmail acct towards the bottom and delete it.

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
No I don't want to delete it just yet. I just don't every second app from the last years to have information that I'm maybe not aware of.

Will look at Mailbox homepage tomorrow but it should be in gmail, shouldn't it? I don't have an account with mailbox anyway, so there is nothing I can change at their end.

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Found it:

I reinstalled mailbox and started to link gmail to it again. When asked to allow access there is a button below to adjust account permissions (don't know what exactly it says in english)

Successfully unchecked several old permissions I no longer wanted.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You can also login to your Google account settings and revoke access to your account there for apps, devices, services, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro