Pro Vs Air
Hi I plan to run Windows 7 in parallel. I would prefer the lighter Air but I have been told to buy a Pro. MOney is not an issue. I plan to buy 512GB SSD prefer 2.4Ghz for pro or i7 for Air. I want input as to what is the right choice. Can Air give me the necessary power with 8GB ram 512SSD and i7 and successfully run Windows 7 in parallel or should I buy a Pro.
This will be my FIRST ever Mac purchase and pan to run Office suite.
- 04-20-2014, 01:03 AM #2
Re: Pro Vs Air
Hi there, welcome to iMore! .. I have owned both the Latest Macbook Air 13inch as well as a Macbook Pro Retina 13inch. I can tell you that I had parallels installed on both machines without a hitch. In the end it really comes down to what fits in your budget and how much weight you would like to lug around. Personally I prefer the 13inch Macbook Pro Retina. It's light, nimble and I prefer the retina display (Which works well with windows 7) ... I also like that the keyboard keys have a little bit more depth.
- By karh in forum MacBook ProReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2014, 10:08 AM
- By David Hawkshaw in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2014, 03:38 PM
- By Nana Manteaw in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 01:58 PM
- By Janey_G in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 02:47 PM