My iPhone 5C arrived but the battery wasn't charged.

I

iMore Question

Hi,

My new iPhone 5C arrived today with no battery. Looking at the instructions it should be able to turn on, on arrival but mine would no and needed charging. How long should I charge it for? Just until 100% or longer? I hope you can help, I am not very good with technology!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Devices aren't guaranteed to arrive with a charge, so you should charge them until they are 100% charged. If the device still doesn't turn on then you should return it for a new one.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Even if the battery is completely dead after you plug it in the phone will power on within a minutes time if it does then your phone is fine if it doesn't return it right away.

Keep it plugged in till it fully charges you can continue to use it while it's charging

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

My new iPhone 5C arrived today with no battery. Looking at the instructions it should be able to turn on, on arrival but mine would no and needed charging. How long should I charge it for? Just until 100% or longer? I hope you can help, I am not very good with technology!!

First of all, don't lie and say that your new iPhone 5C arrived without a battery. We would have read your post regardless. Having said that, do as has already been suggested. Charge your new iPhone until it reaches 100% and then use it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Have we considered the possible nationality of the OP and after the words No Battery, He did not mean that literally and did not know how to express what he really meant. Just sayin. We have to remember the many different places these guests/members come from and how they word things. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2