- iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Iphone 4s Power Off random
I've got another problem an iPhone 4s I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with this kind of problem! The phone just turns off randomly and reboots itself! Even whilst plugged in and charging this can happen! The battery percentage doesn't seem to want to get past the 70% mark either! Has anyone come across this before? Could it be the power button flex? ( although the power button function is working perfectly...) Or is it more likely to be the battery connecter? I have replaced the battery and this problem is still occurring with a replacement battery. Any Tips or advice would be much appreciated as always.
- 04-17-2014, 07:10 AM #2
- 04-17-2014, 07:10 AM #3
Re: Iphone 4s Power Off random
I don't know what to tell you because I've never experienced anything like that before. I suppose the problem could either or both of the things you mentioned. If you live near an Apple Store, make a genius bar appointment and have them diagnose it for you.
- 04-17-2014, 08:20 AM #5
- By Dennisgarcia in forum iPhoneReplies: 24Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:28 AM
- By Khalid Ch in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2014, 07:21 PM
- By MrMars in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 30Last Post: 04-18-2014, 07:39 PM
- By sampath kumar1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:10 PM