Safari iCloud tabs

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I've got some iCloud safari tabs that still show up from a device that no longer exists. Is there a way to get rid of them?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Neither one of those suggestions did the trick. In fact, it doesn't allow you to swipe left and delete.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone cares to know. As in my particular case I don't have access to the device that shared the unwanted tabs. The unwanted tabs will automatically be cleared from the list after 14 days, if the tab is not updated. As mentioned in the following link.

iCloud: Using and troubleshooting iCloud Tabs
I think that is great that you found the link....Just curious, Did you know this or did you really need the help and found the link on your own? Either way It taught me something, I read the link.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I really needed the help and just recently found the solution. Which is why I shared the useful info I found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I really needed the help and just recently found the solution. Which is why I shared the useful info I found.

Thanks for the info and yes we care

We don't pretend to have all the answers. It's one of the reasons I like this Forum so I can learn as much as i can help 😎

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just in case you want to know why I asked the question it is because I am not ashamed to say I do not know everything and anytime a member has a solution, tells it and shares it for the benefit of our membership I get off on it so thank you. That is what this forum is for and all about.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner