Icloud email opening

U

Unregistered

This is probably silly but I am trying to login to icloud.com to verify my account but every time I type it into my mail icon it says this account has already been added to your iPhone and then when I go into settings it tells me I need check me emails. What do I do??????

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I really am at a loss as to what you are saying, You are going to the web to iCloud to use your Apple ID and password to get in or your mail icon or app on your phone? I am a bit confused??

UPDATE: Are you going to www.icloud.com to do as I asked above to see your mail acct.?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. If you're trying to login to the iCloud website via the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad to verify your account, you will be unable to do so. You will need to login with a computer browser.

2. To verify that iCloud email is set up on your device, all you have to do is go to Settings - iCloud. From there, you should see your Apple ID in the "Account" section and the listing of Mail, Contacts, Calendars, etcetera, should be enabled to sync to your device. You can also initiate the "Mail" app and see "iCloud" listed under "Mailboxes". Simply tap on "iCloud" and then "Inbox" to see your awaiting messages.

3. If the above doesn't work, delete the account from your device and then reconfigure it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2