The Notes app keep crashing after I deleted some notes.
A note that i'd saved only once appeared tons of times, so I deleted it, and now i can't go further down the spot where it was without the app crashing so i can't see tons of notes. help?
- 04-14-2014, 07:53 PM #2
- 04-15-2014, 06:18 AM #3
re: The Notes app keep crashing after I deleted some notes.
I suggest logging into icloud.com and see what's happening with your notes. If everything on icloud looks ok, then you should try disabling and re-enabling icloud on your device.
- 07-21-2015, 10:05 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: The Notes app keep crashing after I deleted some notes.
This usually happens if there is a "fault notes", in your Notes App (in your iPhone).
Don't ask me how it get there, but it happens.
This is what I did and it works. There is no need for phone reset or any restart.
1) Close all applications on your iPhone.
2) Login to icloud.com
3) Click on Notes (You might not be able to see any notes now because one of the "faulty notes" is crashing the app).
4) Just click "Create a new note". Create a new note and leave it there. Sign-out.
5) Go back to your iPhone and start the Notes App again.
6) Wallaaa... you can see it working again, like a charm.
- By coolguy0717 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2014, 07:18 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:10 AM