No keypad to edit or enter contacts
When I try to either enter a new contact or edit an old contact, I do not get a keypad to appear. In edit, for example, I select the record, go into edit mode, then select a field, such as add phone. Then I put the cursor in (e.g.) the work Phone field, expecting the keypad to come up at the bottom of the screen. Nothing.
- 04-14-2014, 05:03 PM #2
Re: No keypad to edit or enter contacts
I assume you're using an "iPhone" so let's start at the beginning.
1. Initiate the Contacts App
2. Tap on the "+" sign in the upper right corner of the screen to add a new contact.
3. Tap in the field where you'd enter the contact's first name. The keyboard should appear.
- 04-14-2014, 05:20 PM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:30 PM
- By jman0829 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-15-2014, 11:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:50 PM