What type of smartphones do your friends use?

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The majority are iPhone users and there are some androids sprinkled in. I don't think I have known anyone other than myself who has tried a Windows Phone, and I haven't seen a Blackberry in quite some time (since the curve lost it's appeal).

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
In my family(including uncle/aunt/cousins) we are 9 people who are on iPhones starting from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s. My friends are majorly on Android, then iPhone and lastly Windows.

My wife and one of my cousin are using Z10

What type of smartphones do the people you associate with most use - iPhones, Androids, Blackberry, Windows Mobile or other? The people I associate with most primarily use iPhones. What about you?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I honestly haven't bothered to look. I would think that most of them use Android phones but I know a good few of them have iPhones. As far as I am aware, no-one uses anything different to those two platforms.

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife has an S4 she left an iPhone 4s for.. but it was my fault because I left my 5 for an S4........now I have a 5s :) She wanted a 5c but I talked her into the S4 with me..

Best friends? One is a DIE HARD Android fan.. but she kept breaking the ones they gave her at work so she got stuck with a 5 and then a 4s finally someone traded their note 2 for her 4s..she couldn't be happier.. my other best friend has some little LG android from Tmobile... (bless her)

Other friends? iPhones 90% the other 10% have Androids :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Pretty much all use iPhone's...there are a few that have ventured outside of Apple...sister in law has a GS4, cousin has a Lumia 920 and my brother in law just got a Note 3 as a work phone (but absolutely hates it, since he uses a 5S as a personal phone, lol).

Funny thing is, I didn't even really have to sell any of them on the iPhone...me and my wife always have them and they always asked us what we preferred and we just let them use it for a few minutes and they were hooked. The device speaks for itself...

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
iPhones and Windows Phones. My mom loves her Lumia 820, she has tons of grand kid pictures pinned to the home screen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk